Search This Blog

Monday 21 January 2019

Berievement Card with Tropical Chic



I do tend to keep a little stock of cards for the odd occasions when somebody sadly has passed, as your creative mind does not always perform under such pressure. After my recent purchase from Stampin Up Tropical Chic, I suddenly noticed my quilt cover, inspiration comes from unusual sources!
I tried several options, but I really couldn’t get the colour. Will have to look into techniques on that one. I tried two different black backgrounds, one using white ink, the other using the Versimark & clear embossed.

I decided on the Versimark clear emboss background and I finished the card off with some stamping and die cutting from the Tropical Chic bundle.
I really loved the end result, I hope you do too!



No comments:

Post a Comment