Search This Blog

Thursday 23 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Twenty Four. A Card Sketch with Candles & Confetti.


We are on the way finishing this 30 day challenge, from which I have really benefited!
https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html



Today is a sketch challenge and I have used a few different Stampin’ Up! supplies. I was inspired by the background paper, ‘Birthday Bonanza’ with the colourful balloons!


Working on the three front panels, I thought this card would be ideal for a third birthday and so continued with the same bright colour scheme.
I have picked up on the background colours sorting through my stash, I found the paper from ‘Animal Outing’ giving a lift to the panels without being too overpowering.


Using the candles and balloons from SU ‘Candles & Confetti’ dies in coordinating colours, I have added the candles to the three cut panels and the balloons to the sentiment. 
I was originally intending to use balloons on the left of the sentiment, reflecting the challenge, but preferred the more subtle placement to the right.


#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment