Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Eighteen. Pressed Petals.


Fabulous Florals is the latest challenge and I am not really a floral person but there are so many beautiful floral papers, I hope it will help with my card.
https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html



The Pressed Petals designer series paper has many flower options to choose from, but the blue flowers just seemed to jump off the page. There are small yellow flowers around the main images and I have picked up on theses for my colour combination of Blueberry Bushel & Crushed Curry.





Using Banner dies I have aligned a blue flower cluster carefully before die cutting and backing this with crushed curry ‘Regals’ 6 x 6 DSP. 
I have fussy cut a triple flower cluster from the DSP that matches the cluster appearing on the banner, along with an additional double flower cluster to highlight the sentiment.
The sentiment from Floral Essence stamp set is stamped in Blueberry Bushel onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and then die cut with one of the Stitched so Sweetly dies. The small flower cluster is adhered to the die cut sentiment.
The banner and sentiment are assembled over a Crushed Curry mini chevron ribbon and a few enamel shapes are added for decoration.



#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment