Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2019

One Layer Card

I’ve not done any colouring for a little while and today a challenge came through from ‘Less is More!’ that sparked my interest. I hope you like it.





This minimal type of card takes a lot more effort than the end results would let you believe. It was coloured with alcohol markers.



Finding a suitable stamp meant I needed to play around with the image. I have used a freebie from a magazine that I’ve had for a few years now. It was a corner stamp and a bit too large, so out came the washi tape. I covered the area I did not want to use before inking. Speaking from experience, don’t forget to remove the washi tape before you stamp your image. I have used a stamp positioner, which helps you get just the result you want.











3 comments:

  1. Stunning OLC Lyn and perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever how you masked off the corner, very pretty card and more use out of your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love all the hues of pink, this looks so girly and pretty! Amazing amount of white space as well, perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete