Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Show off both sides of your card!







As new papers become available and we all get tempted to get some more of those beautiful designs, I decided to make some space by using up some of my old paper stash!






This card uses up some double sided retired paper, ‘Whole lot of Lovely,’ which is a nice thick Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! and the way it is cut shows off both sides of your paper.





I ended up doing it twice to see how it looks in different colours.



It opens on a right hinge first and once open it reveals the other side of your Designer Paper!



For the inside flap, I have turned the matching cardstock when die cutting the ends so the stitch detail is visible on the top on both ends of my card.





Supplies
5 1/2” x 7 1/2” DSP scored at 4”
7” x 3 1/2” matching coloured cardstock. Die cut each end.
White or cream cardstock for labels on the front & inside
Flower & leaf stamps. I have used Stampin’ Up! “Painted Seasons” and whatever leaf dies I  had.
A few sequins or diamanté
The sentiment stamps I have used we’re Stampin’ Up! “Pretty Parasol” on the front and Stampin’ Up! “Thoughtful Banners” on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment