Search This Blog

Friday 1 May 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Twenty nine. Floral Essence




I am not really into big patterns and to be honest I struggled with Martyn’s Mayhem challenge for day 29!
Today I saw another challenge, to make your own background paper and so inspired once again I have combined the two.








Using Stampin’ Up Floral Essence I have used a masking technique to achieve the background. I have chosen two different size flowers and stamped them a couple of times onto a ‘Post It’ and then fussy cut them out.



Continuing with Stampin’ Up supplies I have used Gorgeous Grape & Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and inks.  
Masking as I go, I have completely covered the white base with the alternating coloured flowers, the flowers were firstly stamped off onto scrap paper to get a lighter image. I have then added the centre detail in Pineapple Punch ink to complete my designer paper.

Backing the focal paper with the two main colours, I have completed the card with two matching fussy cut flowers, layered with dimensionals. 
Finishing with the matching ink sentiment onto white card and cut with SU Stitched Frame square dies, the sentiment card is set off centre in front of Gorgeous Grape matching square card.
I have completed with a few matching enamel dots. 

 #TGIFC269
 #30DayCardMakingChallenge




No comments:

Post a Comment