Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Twenty eight. Little Ladybug


Only a few days left on Martins Mayhem challenge. I must admit I have struggled for the last few cards and I am quite behind, but determined to complete it! 
On this 28th day the challenge is to create a card for your best girlfriend!





This is the first time I’ve used this cute stamp set that was a host set with Stampin’ Up Sale-a-bration. It has such cute ladybirds and I love the phrases too. 



As a background, I have used an old DSP ‘Needlepoint Nook’ that had this lovely Poppy Parade striped paper. Stamping the ‘bugs’ in Poppy Parade onto white card stock for the centre of the Card, I  positioned the stamping each side to leave a central area to place the flower.
The flower was stamped in Daffodil Delight and using the Aqua Pens coloured with matching Daffodil Delight & the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink, then fussy cut and mounted with foam. 



The sentiment is matching Poppy Parade and die cut with the Stitched Sweetly dies. A few diamanté’s have been added to give some highlights.

#30DayCardMakingChallenge






No comments:

Post a Comment