Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Seventeen. Frosted Floral

Today, a colour challenge, using Black, Grey & White, using any or all of these colours.

https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html


I did try to stick to the rules with the three colours of this challenge and found that more of I challenge than I’d anticipated, so in the end I just had to add a little bit of colour. 
I think I have completely dipped into my Stampin’ Up! retired supplies for this one. I have the lovely grey ‘Frosted Floral’ DSP as a base and layered with a couple of pieces of smoky slate & powder pink cardstock, plus a little Year of Cheer washi tape. Foliage is from Wonderful Floral dies that has been arranged in Smokey slate and dull & shiny silver card. 
The sentiment is from the Hand Delivered stamp set, punched out with Classic Label and mounted onto Frosted Floral DSP & powder pink 2017-2019 In Colour DSP.
I really love the end result & hope you have a go yourselves!


#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment