Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Three. Masculine Card.



I am taking up the 30 day card challenge from Martins Mayhem. This is a bit of fun, so please have a go!
https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html







Sometimes it becomes an extra challenge doing a masculine card. My card seemed to have gone a little sideways and although I love it, I think maybe it started to go the wrong direction! But that’s the challenge!
On an Early Espresso card base, layered with gold and a piece of ‘Best Dressed DSP’ I have stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing and clear embossing powders and stamped with Crumb Cake. I have embellished with the Sale-A-Bration Metallic Bakers Twine & Sequins. 
I have used several different stamp sets today; 
Corner stamp from ‘Around the Corner’
Merry from ‘Merry Christmas to All’
Birthday from retired ‘Thoughtful Banners’
Feathers from retired ‘Four Feathers’






Hope you have a go and please share your card, not forgetting the #
#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment