Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Eleven. Wonderful Romance

I always think of Autumn with all the beautiful colour changes to the leaves🍁 and of course not forgetting all theses gorgeous berries ripening on the shrubs & trees!
Autumn is the challenge from Martins Mayhem today so I’ll have to find lots of colours for this one!

https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html




I have started with some Whisper White Cardstock and my sponge dauber. Using a variety of autumn shades I have filled the page with ink. I didn’t want the leaf image to be prominent, so I’ve chosen to stamp onto this with Crumb Cake with a stamp & cut using a matching die from ‘Wonderful Romance’





To have some berries I took a small piece of Real Red cardstock and daubed it with a little Cherry Cobbler to give it some depth, before die cutting small buds to represent berries!
The Crumb Cake cardstock base has been embossed on the front with the Dynamic Pinewood Planks folder. The leaves have then been layered onto an oval and positioned onto the card front and finished with a central sentiment from ‘Treat Time’



#30DayCardMakingChallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment