Search This Blog

Sunday 19 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Twenty One. Fable Friends


Animals are the challenge today, which I didn’t notice until after yesterday’s challenge, where I used a Rhinoceros! Digging a little deeper into my supplies I have come up with previously unused Squirrel from the Stampin’ Up! Fable Friends stamp set.
https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html




Today I have used Whisper White cardstock and with the image stamped with a brown ink, I used Early Espresso. I have stamped some grass in various green inks and allowed to dry.
With a damp Aqua Brush and very diluted Balmy Blue, I have lightly gone over the sky at an angle. I have  used various diluted green inks for the grass background. I have allowed to dry before going over both with slightly darker density of the same inks.


When using the Aqua Brush I prefer to use a stamp block, one inked and one sprayed with water. For the Squirrel main colour I have used Crumb Cake, with just a hint of Real Red for better effect. The daisy I have coloured to pick up from the background paper, I used Pressed Petals DSP.


The whole image was larger than I required so I am able adjust where my image appearance in the finished die cut. Using Stitched so Sweetly dies layered with Daffodil Delight Cardstock and Daffodil Delight ribbon between the two layers.
The sentiment is from Hand Delivered Stamp set in Pumpkin Pie and then die cut from Stitched so Sweetly die. 


#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment