Search This Blog

Thursday 2 April 2020

30 Day Challenge - Day Four. Tags in Bloom.

New & never used? 
Well not too sure of that one as I usually try and do some craft as soon as I get a delivery! (Well we all like to play!) Much to my surprise I did have a few new items from the recent Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration. 

So continuing with day four of this brilliant challenge from Martins Mayhem.
https://martinsmayhem.co.uk/2020/03/30-day-card-making-challenge.html




Using the Lily Impressions DSP on a Bermuda Bay card base, I have die cut two Bermuda Bay dies from the Sweetly Stitched Dies set. Stamping in Versamark and using black embossing powder to the Tags in Bloom stamp and using an Aqua Painter I have coloured in coordinating colours to the DSP.
Stamped and fussy cut sentiments from the Tags in Bloom set.



#30DayCardMakingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment